In order to best serve our customers the following policies were put in place as of October 2015.
1. No business will conducted on Sunday. Any calls received will be answered on Monday, to give employees time with their families and to worship.
2. Lunch is from 12:00-1:00pm.
3.Any cars on Troxell Auto Repair property over 30 days from completion of work will be subject to a $20 a day storage fee.
4. If parts are ordered, you have 30 days to get your car in for the work before parts will be returned to suppliers.
5. We understand that unplanned issues can come up and you may need to cancel an appointment. If that happens, we respectfully ask for scheduled appointments to be cancelled as soon as possible. Our Staff wants to be available for your needs and the needs of all our customers. When a customer does not show up for a scheduled appointment, another customer loses an opportunity to be seen. As such we provide a 15 minute window for waiting appointments with now call no show. (if your sppointment is 8am and you aren't here by 8:15am) we reserve the right to schedule or cancel your appointment.
6.All quote prices are guaranteed for 7 days only due to our suppliers constantly changing inventory. (parts become discontinued, or newer stock), and quotes do not include tax.
7.All coupons must be presented at the time of payment.
8.Returned check fee is $35.00.
9. Failed State inspections for which no sticker is written due to invalid insurance or registration will have 5 days to get paperwork to us, in order to avoid being recharged for state inspection when they return.
10.For insurance reasons we can not complete work with customer supplied parts
11. Due to counterfeiting of inspection stickers- any window replacement sticker will need the bill of sale of new windshield
Policies may change without notice!